All home inspections include a comprehensive written report which is computer generated with digital photographs of pertinent items embedded within the report.
Reports are normally emailed.
- Buyer’s Inspection
- normally performed during the contract option period to provide a comprehensive look at the condition of the house.
- Phased Construction Inspection
- individual inspections are performed at the critical construction phases. Close examination during construction will assist the home buyer in obtaining a well built and durable home.
- Home Warranty Inspection
- will assist owners of new homes in dealing with their builder before the state required one year warranty expires.
- Pre-listing Inspection
- for home owners to reduce surprises and facilitate improvements when contemplating selling the home.
- Pre-sale Inspection
- offered for home sellers who have already listed the home for sale with a realtor and may need guidance to make repairs or improvements.
|Small home up to 1600 square feet*
|1601 to 2200 square feet*
|2201 to 3000 square feet*
|Over 3000 square feet*
14¢ per foot
(*Add $150 for crawl space foundations)
We accept cash, checks or the following credit cards
We do not:
- Sell warranties or unnecessary tests
- Do repairs or sell/market anything other than home inspections
- Sell or share your information with anyone without your approval
Home inspector located in Dallas, Texas. We provide home inspections within a radius of 50 miles of Dallas. Some of the cities we provide home inspection services include University Park, Highland Park, Allen, Frisco, Forney, McKinney, Murphy, Wylie, Richardson, Carrolton, Lewisville, Mequite, Plano, Dallas, Fort Worth, Little Elm, Sherman, Prosper, Arlington, Grapevine, Irving, Celina and many other cities.